Insider Game 2
Target Sponsors HACR’s 23rd Annual Symposium and Annual Programs in Atlanta
The Hispanic Association on Corporate Responsibility (HACR), is pleased to announce that Target will once again sponsor its 23rd Annual Symposium, Corporate Directors Summit™ (CDS), and Corporate Executives Forum™ (CEF). HACR will host its 2015 Programs in Atlanta, Ga. at the Ritz-Carlton, Buckhead, beginning April 24th.
“We are honored to have Target sponsor our Annual Symposium, Corporate Directors Summit™, and Corporate Executives Forum™ for the fifth consecutive year,” said HACR President & CEO Cid Wilson. “As the U.S. Hispanic population continues to grow, corporations like Target, that actively invest in diversity and inclusion initiatives and understand the magnitude of the Hispanic market, will remain relevant and continue to prosper."
The Annual HACR Symposium brings together some of the most influential Hispanic community and corporate leaders to discuss best practices and solutions for Hispanic inclusion at Fortune 500 companies through HACR’s four pillars - Employment, Procurement, Philanthropy, and Governance. Attendees will have the opportunity to engage with expert speakers and leaders including:
• Maria Alvarez, Partner, Engineering Shared Services, Information Platform Group Applications and Services Group, Microsoft
• Ken Barrett, Chief Diversity Officer, General Motors
• Carlos Castro, Senior Vice President and Chief Financial Officer, MGM Resorts International
• Laurene Gandolfo, Executive Vice President, Men’s and Kids Private Brands, Macy’s
• Deborah Gillis, President and CEO, Catalyst
• Ed Martinez, President, The UPS Foundation
• Bea Perez, Chief Sustainability Officer, The Coca-Cola Company
The Corporate Directors Summit™ provides individuals currently serving on corporate boards of Fortune 500 and/or HACR Corporate Member companies with a forum to share knowledge gained in corporate boardrooms. The Corporate Executives Forum™ gathers the most senior Hispanic corporate executives at Fortune 500 and HACR Corporate Member companies to discuss business issues, challenges, and solutions, as well as the opportunity to network with peers from throughout Corporate America.
For more information on HACR’s annual programs, click here. For up-to-the-minute updates follow HACR on social media by liking us on Facebook, connecting on LinkedIn, following us on Twitter @HACRORG, and viewing videos on YouTube.